`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading some PC cards...

RE: Trading some PC cards...
(06-30-2011, 03:24 PM)rkyrocrat Wrote: Ive grabbed a few PC cards and added them to trade.. Im trying to get some sets and wants filled..

[Image: trade-1.jpg]

[Image: luongo.jpg]

The following 3 are not going to be easily let go of... But I thought Id put them out there for some of the bigger cards Im looking for...

[Image: hard.jpg]

Also have some non sports Autos iv added for trade....Although I cant find the Ozzy in organize to add it to trade...

[Image: ozzy.jpg]

[Image: trade2.jpg]

Ill post my set needs in a minute, Also looking for Ryan Miller, Belfour and Unique memorabilia and auto cards.

I only trade through organize and trade by Book Values not Ebay sales.
Lets get some trades made...
Ok... Aside from a boat load of 08/09 and 09/10 Champs minis Natural history cards Im also looking to fill some set needs as follows-
95/96 Leaf limited stickside-4,6
96/97 Donruss Painted Warriors- 1
97/98 Be A Player stacking the pads- 5, 8
97/98 Donruss Preferred Color Guard- 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 16
99/00 Topps Premier Plus Imperial Guard- 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8
00/01 Topps Gold Label behind the mask- 2, 5
01/02 Top Shelf Goalie Gear- Hedberg (Blocker and Glove), Theodore (pad), Luongo (pad)
01/02 UD Goalies in Action- 1, 4, 5, 7
02/03 UD Mask Collection- 95, 105, 108, 109, 110, 111, 114

All set needs and Wants are marked in Organize. Miller, Nabokov, Belfour, Bower, Etc... are also marked as wants...
interested in the Yzerman card

If you see something youre intersted in send me an open trade offer, As you can see it took me a bit to get back to the thread... If I cant find anything for what youre looking at Ill let you know...
Ozzy- Im looking for $80-100 in trade value depending on whats available.
The Neely, Kipper, and Barber are not going be let go easily... So PLEASE dont get upset if I dont make a trade with you for them.... We all have cards like this in our collections that arnt going to be easy to part with...
Shoot me some offers if you saw something In the scans or in my organize.. I ONLY trade through and on beckett.. Happy Fourth all!!

I sent you an open offer on the 1st.
Did you see it ?