`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 packs 2011 Elite

8 packs 2011 Elite
As usual - sorry - no scans! Willing to trade everything but the base and rookies, but I want to wait until everything gets priced.

Went to my LCS today... last week, the shipment of Elite was lost, so I was excited to break something new. I didn't want to go overboard, so I just randomly grabbed packs.. I went with 8. The LCS owner always shuffles the packs and puts them back in before letting anyone pick, so he did that and I picked the packs... This is what I got:

Rookies:

Dion Lewis /999
Jeremy Kerley /999

Inserts:

Legends of the Fall Gold Chad Johnson /999
Rookie NFL Shield Andy Dalton /999

Hits:

New Breed Jersey Ryan Williams /299
New Breed Prime Jersey Torrey Smith /50
Turn of the Century Autographs Cameron Jordan /499
Throwback Threads Dual Jersey Lenny Moore and Raymond Berry /99

Overall, I felt like I did well... Was pretty outspoken about the booklets because they are not all prime and auto'ed, but it was still pretty nice to pull one... Really like the New Breed Primes and was happy to get an auto of a first rounder.. Still felt like there was one more in the box, but I had to walk away... Happy with my LCS trip today!

RE: 8 packs 2011 Elite
Sweet congrats.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I would like to trade for the Kerley and any others you get in the future. Please let me know what you collect, and I will make you a good offer if I can.
Thanks,
Mickey

interested in the Throwback Threads Dual Jersey Lenny Moore and Raymond Berry /99
PLMK
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 04:34 PM)go cardinals Wrote: interested in the Throwback Threads Dual Jersey Lenny Moore and Raymond Berry /99
PLMK
PM sent... send me a trade offer!