`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused

Confused
So Usually I have my wife or daughter pick my box of cards but wife is at work and daughter with her nana so I need some help I have enough to go to Wal Mart to get 1 blaster box of cards but which one there are so many so I wanna here your top 2 choices and I will sit here for 30 minutes listening to suggestions then go pick up a box and post the results on here

RE: Confused
I'd go with 2011 Topps Value Box, or 2011 Bowman.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Yeah, those little value boxes have been nice to me... I would agree with Youk and say those. If not, try some straight up 2011 Topps Series 2.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I like the Topps Best of Chrome boxes (19.99 at Target now), you get 5 packs of Topps Chrome, 5 packs of Bowman Chrome, a hobby pack of Bowman Platinum, a 5-card refractor set (Strasburg, Heyward, Castro, Mantle, Robinson), and 2 million card giveaway cards (expired, but that's probably why Target marked them down)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-30-2011, 01:32 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I like the Topps Best of Chrome boxes (19.99 at Target now), you get 5 packs of Topps Chrome, 5 packs of Bowman Chrome, a hobby pack of Bowman Platinum, a 5-card refractor set (Strasburg, Heyward, Castro, Mantle, Robinson), and 2 million card giveaway cards (expired, but that's probably why Target marked them down)
last time I saw the price on those boxes was a few months ago when they were at $30. Sounds like a good deal to get one now.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

dang wish I saw that about the chrome before I left I love Bowman Platinum and the Chrome products I ended up getting a Topps Value Box about to bust this bad boy

WOW!.....Buying blasters while telling members you cant ship there cards cause your broke. What a loser..
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(07-04-2011, 03:29 PM)eazy e Wrote: WOW!.....Buying blasters while telling members you cant ship there cards cause your broke. What a loser..
+1 still waiting on my cards dorkypunkrocker...do not trade with this guy he ignores all PMs!!!
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

(07-04-2011, 03:29 PM)eazy e Wrote: WOW!.....Buying blasters while telling members you cant ship there cards cause your broke. What a loser..
OUCH!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Amen....still owes me a gerhart jersey card. this week will be a month waiting.