`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Boxes of 2011 Donruss Elite

Two Boxes of 2011 Donruss Elite
Bought 2 boxes of Elite last night for our 24th anniversary. All will be for trade once booked.

Here are my hits:
[Image: 2011EliteBrianHits.png]

These are the hits from my wife's. Bummed that we didn't get our 4 hits but can't complain on the autos. Newton on card!
[Image: 2011EliteCarolleHits.png]

[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

RE: Two Boxes of 2001 Donruss Elite
Ha! I read the title and thought to myself..."Please pull some nice Chambers and Bennett RCs" lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Great stuff here!! That Newton on card will cover the cost of at least one box, maybe the other if you sell it.. Looking forward to going to my LCS today for these.. I know there is a Marino/Duper /10 auto prime jsy redemption awaiting me in one of those packs....

I would be interested in the rookies, and anything Edmond "Clyde" Gates you might have gotten. Again, congrats!

Congrats on the Newton and ESPECIALLY on 24 years! Way to go, Packerbkd!!!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(06-30-2011, 11:37 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Congrats on the Newton and ESPECIALLY on 24 years! Way to go, Packerbkd!!!
+1 Smile

p.s. DaQuan looks like he's about to sneeze lol Smile

Wow nice boxes
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Is it against the TOS to tell how much you paid for your boxes and where you bought them? I would be interested to see what LCS's or websites are charging. There was a $29 difference in my LCS versus a guy that sells at shows.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 11:14 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Ha! I read the title and thought to myself..."Please pull some nice Chambers and Bennett RCs" lol
I always pray for Pat Devlins when I see Elite breaks

(06-30-2011, 11:14 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Ha! I read the title and thought to myself..."Please pull some nice Chambers and Bennett RCs" lol
Me too. I have 4 Auburn players from that years Elite and cannot find their Status/Aspirations anywhere.

But nice pull on the Cam
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

(06-30-2011, 12:34 PM)packerbkd Wrote: Is it against the TOS to tell how much you paid for your boxes and where you bought them? I would be interested to see what LCS's or websites are charging. There was a $29 difference in my LCS versus a guy that sells at shows.
No that's not against the rules.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/