`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me show you amazing stuff... **NOW WITH PICS**

Help me show you amazing stuff... **NOW WITH PICS**
I've bragged about a lot of great pulls this past month: Hall SP Patch rookie, Crosby UD Patch 1/15, Sedin 2 color patch auto, Cheevers /25 contenders auto, etc etc

I've since scanned these great cards but I'm a tech bonehead. Can anyone help?

RE: Help me show you amazing stuff...
go to www.photobucket.com

create a free account and you can upload your pics there. after you upload them, you can copy and paste the "img" links right into the forum posts.
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

Looking to see these cards once you get photobucket setup

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

photobucket or flicker or whatever you can use

then use the img code and copy and paste it it and you be set
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Okay my goal tonight is to get that stuff up, as well as some mailer stuff. Get ready to drool! Smile

looking forward to it!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Can't wait!
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

So, we're not a big subscriber to the "under-promise and over-deliver" school of forum posts. I like it. : )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

OKAY! Finally Smile As a bonus for the long-wait, I'm going to show off some of my collection. My brutal, brutal break of June 30, 2011 will be posted in the box break section. It was a rough night, but I did land a bunch of cool-looking autos and jerseys.

But first thing is first. May and June were fun months for breaks for me. I busted 3 boxes of SP Authentic and netted two Eberle regular autographs (I'll post one) and a Taylor Hall patch (I'm sending it back to Upper Deck because it was damaged, and yes, I'm extremely nervous about it.) I also ripped 8 packs of 09-10 sp one night and scored a great Henrik Sedin patch, 15/100, and a /100 dual auto redemption. Easily the high point of the past 2 months! Smile
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also busted 4 boxes of UD Series 2 from 2009-10 because I think its a great deal at its current price point. I didn't get Couture or Reimer, but I did land some big hits (including the SUPER HITS box I posted about previously). The reason why I am no longer purchasing this product? Young Guns are coming out with severe corner damage (not consistent with the other cards in the packs!). I am sending back 15 damaged Young Guns to UD along with the Hall. Some on this board have wondered is it bad luck or am I picky? More on that later - follow up on my "June 30 2011" box break post. But now for these pretty babies:

Bozak BLACK!
Photobucket
Del Zotto Breakouts 80/100 - SAME BOX!
Photobucket
Paille High Gloss 3/10 - SAME BOX!
Photobucket
KOPITAR SICK PATCH 3/15 - SAAAAAME BOX!
Photobucket
Another highlights from the box breaks is this Fab Four Fabrics, 37/100.
Photobucket

Another night saw a break of about half a box of Contenders and half a box of SPX. I did fairly well, the Cheevers is a beauty numbered 7/25.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally, I decided to pick up a few packs of this year's series 2. I was feeling low when every pack yielded nothing (out of roughly 10 packs, no Young Guns?) but it was hard to complain when this fella showed up:

Photobucket

Smile

More to come later on! I'm not done showing off.

RE: Help me show you amazing stuff... **NOW WITH PICS**
Sick stuff intrested the the stamkops brassard dual signings redemption if its for trade
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK