`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Chrome Gold REFRACTOR YEESSS!!!

2010 Topps Chrome Gold REFRACTOR YEESSS!!!
Pulled a Gold Refractor of Dustin Pedroia!!! Not only am I sox fan but Im also from the woodland area where he played high school ball. My best pull in my opinion so far Smile Super Stoked!

RE: 2010 Topps Chrome Gold REFRACTOR YEESSS!!!
congrats! love to hear about stoked collectors and thier pulls. to many "collector" just arent happy enough with the stuff they get.
no org, please do not send trade requests

(06-29-2011, 07:18 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: congrats! love to hear about stoked collectors and thier pulls. to many "collector" just arent happy enough with the stuff they get.
thanks man, I am so happy my fiance is like "WTF"????? lol

lol.. mine doesn't get it either. I showed her the card I just posted a thread about, all happy and telling her how hard it is to find and her comment was "it looks like the ones you already have"..... NO IT DOESN'T! I love to revel in my baseball geekness
no org, please do not send trade requests

is that "What THE" or 'WANT TO"? I'll take the later any day of the week, heh, heh...

(06-29-2011, 07:53 PM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: is that "What THE" or 'WANT TO"? I'll take the later any day of the week, heh, heh...

hahahaha me too

I'm from the Woodland area too (if you consider Roseville the Woodland area)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Congrats even if it a Red Sox card LOL!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(06-29-2011, 07:27 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: I love to revel in my baseball geekness
+1 all the way! Great pull even though I am definetly a Kinsler guy. He actually backed up Pedroia at second in college I think.

(06-29-2011, 09:26 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: +1 all the way! Great pull even though I am definetly a Kinsler guy. He actually backed up Pedroia at second in college I think.
Kinsler and Pedroia were teammates at Arizona State University until the head coach told kinsler he couldnt play short stop and would have to play second base because pedroia was the short stop. He transferred to Missouri I believe. Then they both get to the pros and both end up playing second base lol. I like kinsler but pedroia is my favorite player