`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictureless Card M44 Antonio Mcdyess

Pictureless Card M44 Antonio Mcdyess
Hey everyone I'm new to Beckett have a old collection of cards just sitting in a bin and Im going through some and found this.

Antonio McDyess
Card is M44
1996 Topps card it looks like

The front all black (no picture, words, etc)
The back of the card looks like a normal card.

Does anyone know what this card is called or the value? I searched for it on Beckett here and the only thing that comes close is a refractor/silver borderless card. But i dont see silver anywhere on the card at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

RE: Pictureless Card M44 Antonio Mcdyess
(06-29-2011, 05:40 PM)rawdawgg Wrote: Hey everyone I'm new to Beckett have a old collection of cards just sitting in a bin and Im going through some and found this.

Antonio McDyess
Card is M44
1996 Topps card it looks like

The front all black (no picture, words, etc)
The back of the card looks like a normal card.

Does anyone know what this card is called or the value? I searched for it on Beckett here and the only thing that comes close is a refractor/silver borderless card. But i dont see silver anywhere on the card at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
You should probably be asking this on the Basketball thread.
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Moved

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

It's the mystery finest McDyess. The black covering peels off to reveal the front. It may be the refractor, but most likely not. Carefully peel it off to find out!

(06-29-2011, 07:03 PM)buckunteer Wrote: It's the mystery finest McDyess. The black covering peels off to reveal the front. It may be the refractor, but most likely not. Carefully peel it off to find out!
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread and thanks for the answer!