`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
bdays, ages, jobs, pets and now...

RE: bdays, ages, jobs, pets and now...
(06-29-2011, 02:38 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Speaking of that...I've been getting emails from people overseas that says they've deposited millions and millions into my banking account. They just needed me to send them my bank account number so they could verify it were in there. Sounds legit to me, right???

That is just absurd to think someone might could possibly fall for this scheme. If someone has fallen for this, I am truly sorry for posting.
Free money sounds legit to me! I found out last month through an email my dad was overseas and got into some sort of trouble. They asked me send some money. Of course I did it! I mean it's family and all.

(06-29-2011, 02:42 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Free money sounds legit to me! I found out last month through an email my dad was overseas and got into some sort of trouble. They asked me send some money. Of course I did it! I mean it's family and all.
free money? Heck I get emails from UPS, Fed Ex, saying that they have huge packages for me, and then one from the IRS saying that they owe me a massive refund

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(06-29-2011, 03:42 PM)shezdoni Wrote: free money? Heck I get emails from UPS, Fed Ex, saying that they have huge packages for me, and then one from the IRS saying that they owe me a massive refund
That's what she said?

LOL!!! I am rolling on my side reading these posts Big Grin

(06-29-2011, 03:42 PM)shezdoni Wrote: free money? Heck I get emails from UPS, Fed Ex, saying that they have huge packages for me, and then one from the IRS saying that they owe me a massive refund
I get those from Fedex and UPS too. I just figured it Panini and the redemptions they owe me!

(06-29-2011, 04:03 PM)gangstippie Wrote: I get those from Fedex and UPS too. I just figured it Panini and the redemptions they owe me!
Fedex and UPS, and the IRS, very seldom, if at any time at all send someone an email notifying them of a package being delivered, or a problem with a tax return, refund, etc...

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

hahahah hilarious thread!
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(06-29-2011, 04:21 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Fedex and UPS, and the IRS, very seldom, if at any time at all send someone an email notifying them of a package being delivered, or a problem with a tax return, refund, etc...
I don't get free stuff EMails, I get those popular Enlargement emails. As often as I get these I feel an ex maybe told someone, something somewhere down the line, and think this is hilarious as I question my 'endowment' or lack there of.

lmfao! I actually get ones but they are pills to make it smaller. Tongue
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-29-2011, 04:27 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: lmfao! I actually get ones but they are pills to make it smaller. Tongue
I got the surgery for that. lol.