`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Topps Prime 9 Redemptions FT

2 Topps Prime 9 Redemptions FT
I have 2 Topps prime 9 redemptions that I can't use because I'm from Canada. Is anybody interested? The redemptions are for week 8 and 9. I am looking for a base or insert card for my PC in return (one per card).
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

RE: 2 Topps Prime 9 Redemptions FT
I'm not interested in the cards you're offering. However, I did see in your sig that you collect hockey. I have some hockey that I would like to unload. Take a look at my org if there's any hockey that my interest you. Heck, I'll trade in your favor just to get rid of them.
Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100

I'd be interested in just number 8 since i have 9.. But if no one else wants the 9 i'd be happy to trade for it. Check my org and let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I am interested in both.
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

what exactley are these
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo