`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps series 2 Canary Diamond

2011 Topps series 2 Canary Diamond
I have a Curtis Granderson Topps Series 2 Canary Diamond 1/1, I need to know if anyone has an idea of what this will price for! I am interested in selling it but I need to know that first!

RE: 2011 Topps series 2 Canary Diamond
No price..try to see eBay for comparison, but 1/1 is any one's guess.
Good luck.....do not think you are buying a new car with the $$ from this card though

I'd guess it would sell for $100 give or take
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-29-2011, 03:37 PM)iconms Wrote: I'd guess it would sell for $100 give or take
+1
[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

Dear Hamiltonfan: are you the reason I can't seem to find anyone with Josh Hamilton cards to trade?

Share the wealth! :-)
Wink 
(06-29-2011, 04:06 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Dear Hamiltonfan: are you the reason I can't seem to find anyone with Josh Hamilton cards to trade?

Share the wealth!
lol, about 3K. Which ones you looking for. :-)

[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

If your interested in selling, I'm interested in buying.

All of them! Seriously though, I have had a ridiculously hard time finding any autos. The only 2 I own are on their way to me. I finally got tired of looking for them in trade and bought a couple on Ebay! .......and your banner is sick.

If you have any duplicates you don't mind getting rid of, I'm your man. You collect anyone else? I guess if you have 3000+, you may have to focus on one, eh? Haha

I have some howards, and some hamiltons I will put on my list!

(06-29-2011, 05:45 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: All of them! Seriously though, I have had a ridiculously hard time finding any autos. The only 2 I own are on their way to me. I finally got tired of looking for them in trade and bought a couple on Ebay! .......and your banner is sick.

If you have any duplicates you don't mind getting rid of, I'm your man. You collect anyone else? I guess if you have 3000+, you may have to focus on one, eh? Haha

Hey, were you interested in buying a 2011 Topps Canary 1/1 Curtis Granderson?

(06-29-2011, 05:41 PM)murrylove Wrote: If your interested in selling, I'm interested in buying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)