IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades/Postal Strike

RE: Trades/Postal Strike
Nice to see your back Tim
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

I can proudly say I received two packages in the mail today, from the bay and a great trade with greg2424. An SP Authentic Nick Spaling, a Parkhurst Derek Boogaard RC, six Brian Leetch PC cards, and about forty 09-10 Victory cards for my set (fourteen rookies, including Tavares, Duchene, Van Riemsdyk, and Kane). My withdrawal symptoms have started to go away...

(06-28-2011, 09:02 PM)goperishgo Wrote: I can proudly say I received two packages in the mail today, from the bay and a great trade with greg2424. An SP Authentic Nick Spaling, a Parkhurst Derek Boogaard RC, six Brian Leetch PC cards, and about forty 09-10 Victory cards for my set (fourteen rookies, including Tavares, Duchene, Van Riemsdyk, and Kane). My withdrawal symptoms have started to go away...
now that is KEY!! let have more of this!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Glad to see your return Tim! Hope all is good with you and that card companies get on the ball and make Jets cards very soon! I hope the postal system takes less time than 3 weeks to catch up and not take out their issues on the mail by making it drag on even slower than it already was.
Best Wishes!
-Craig

i'm waitin for u to send also ur pm inbox is full

(06-28-2011, 09:02 PM)goperishgo Wrote: I can proudly say I received two packages in the mail today, from the bay and a great trade with greg2424. An SP Authentic Nick Spaling, a Parkhurst Derek Boogaard RC, six Brian Leetch PC cards, and about forty 09-10 Victory cards for my set (fourteen rookies, including Tavares, Duchene, Van Riemsdyk, and Kane). My withdrawal symptoms have started to go away...
Glad to hear they showed up. Smile I am handling my withdrawal quite well for now. Hopefully tonight's trip to the mailbox results in some cards.

been waitin since may 25th for ur cards, i can't pm u cuz ur inbox is full n ur email u have it blocked

Are You still around, I'm still waiting for cards from our May 25th Trade as well.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

He hasn't been around for 5 weeks. Anyone know his deal? He seemed to have some personal issues, hope he is okay.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

i'm done waitin....how long did u expect me to wait...this is just un-acceptable...