HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Happy Birthday! Hope you get what you want. LOL
I collect Yankees
I trade based on BV, not sale price.

Happy Birthday! Lets see the gift.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for the kind words. I don't have the gift yet but I do I have my B-Day Mailday. VERY SLOWLY but surely, I am trying to collect the 05 topps chrome update set.

[Image: JoshTullia070.jpg]

[Image: JoshTullia071.jpg]
(06-28-2011, 08:19 AM)baseball dad Wrote: Looks like some-one snooped!!
Yeah,lol, my dad did. Him and my grandma got me a check but they gave me the money because they knew I had been wanting a certain card for quite some time.
(06-28-2011, 10:55 AM)john1580 Wrote: happy birthday buddy
Thanks Bro! We have to trade some time soon again John.
(06-28-2011, 11:12 AM)joserobles Wrote: Happy Birthday!!!
Are you like the rest of us (ME) and found that special hiding place she thinks you don't know about but in reality you know where she keeps putting things. LOL
In this certain situation no but overall, yes. lol, my wife has never been a good gift hider, let alone keeping a secret once she buys the gift. I can always get her to snoop. Now I don't even try because I know I can get it out of her easily plus she does this thing now, "YOU WANNA KNOW! YOU WANNA KNOW?!?!?"

Happy B-Day man. PM me your addy and I'll get a birthday gift headed your way. I mat another local collector and we need to get a trade night organized whenever you're back in Huntsville
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(06-28-2011, 08:16 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Happy B-Day man. PM me your addy and I'll get a birthday gift headed your way. I mat another local collector and we need to get a trade night organized whenever you're back in Huntsville
Thanks Erik! I'm gonna PM you in a bit bro. Just to let you know, you send a care package and you know I'm getting you coming back your way so when I PM you, just respond with your addy as well. I only have about another month here working in lufkin and then my wife and I are back in huntsville. After our cruise at the beginning of August of course!lol.