`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
derrick rose bowman orange rc #299 kobe patch #35 looking for football

RE: derrick rose bowman orange rc #299 kobe patch #35 looking for football
(06-28-2011, 12:17 AM)suhbest Wrote: im looking for football only i collect lions suh barry sanders jahvid best calvin johnson pettigrew and stafford only will take nice trade bait to on the nicer cards i want to trade cards of equal value i dont want to check you please send offers thanks [Image: 11bball.jpg][Image: 111fgg.jpg]
Are you going to add any of those to your ORG? I want to send you an offer but I cannot find any of those cards in your ORG...LMK, here are some of Best cards I have:

2010 Finest Gold Refractors #59 Jahvid Best SN Print Run: 50

2010 Panini Plates and Patches Rookie Blitz Materials #11 Jahvid Best
MEM SN Print Run: 299

2010 SPx Winning Combos Dual Jerseys #WCRJ Ryan Mathews#{Jahvid Best MEM SN Print Run: 99

2010 Topps Platinum Rookie Platinum Black Refractors #157 Jahvid Best
SN Print Run: 25

2010 Topps Prime 4th Quarter Relics Gold #SBMT C.J. Spiller#{Jahvid Best#{Ryan Mathews#{Ben Tate MEM SN Print Run: 25

2009 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Future Six Jerseys #10 Derrick Willams#{Brandon Pettigrew#{Matthew Stafford#{Michael Crabtree#{Glen Coffee#{Nate Davis MEM SN Print Run: 99

LMK if you are interested....

Please check me for the kobe, magic, evans, and rose..

(06-28-2011, 12:17 AM)suhbest Wrote: im looking for football only i collect lions suh barry sanders jahvid best calvin johnson pettigrew and stafford only will take nice trade bait to on the nicer cards i want to trade cards of equal value i dont want to check you please send offers thanks [Image: 11bball.jpg][Image: 111fgg.jpg]
i will buy the two lebron james !

http://s555.photobucket.com/albums/jj472/TNESMITH1833/
I’m interested in any Lebron James cards.
[Image: img006.jpg]

would you sell the dual patch curry/evans?