`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
durant 07 08 finest black ref /75 price?

durant 07 08 finest black ref /75 price?
can someone help me and tell what this durant finest black ref books for? ive checked ebay and the only ones on ebay are graded and mine will def come back a mint 9 or better but im just looking for book value on it...ive had tons of people looking to buy it from me but i dont have an up to date basketball guide...can someone please post book value on this gem?

RE: durant 07 08 finest black ref /75 price?
No but you can buy a month subscription here for pretty cheap. It would be worth it in the long run, and you can get the cost back when you sell that bad boy.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(06-27-2011, 11:34 PM)quavis Wrote: No but you can buy a month subscription here for pretty cheap. It would be worth it in the long run, and you can get the cost back when you sell that bad boy.
prob gonna have to do that...i have a ton of lebron rookies and a melo finest auto rookie which when the knick click next year that gem will skyrocket and i have a few nice dwade rookies as well...ben gordon topps auto 1/30 rc and a dwight howard sp game used auto jersey from 05 06

i checked the values on some of those an I highly suggest you spend the few bucks to really get what you should for those cards. They are very nice and the value is there.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

def get an opg, start posting, trading, and organizing your collection on here, and bring your friends!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]