`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good price?

RE: Good price?
(06-27-2011, 06:26 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Ugh, I need to bust something! But I could buy a ton of Devlin and DRCs with that
lol you probably would be better off doing it that way.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-27-2011, 06:27 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: lol you probably would be better off doing it that way.
I'll just go buy a blaster or something to get my pack busting fix

Save your money...don't buy a blaster! Buy the cards you want on the bay or from other members.

Trust me, you'll be happy you got what you wanted rather than a handful of base cards from the Wally World.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(06-27-2011, 11:38 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Save your money...don't buy a blaster! Buy the cards you want on the bay or from other members.

Trust me, you'll be happy you got what you wanted rather than a handful of base cards from the Wally World.
I agree, all my money is spent on buying singles on eBay, whenever I get the urge to buy packs/blasters and do it, I might as well have burned my money instead lol.

Thanks guys.

I usually (95% of the time) buy singles either on the bay or at shows. I used to buy more at shows and less online, but lately I've gotten a little better at finding and waiting on good deals online. I never buy boxes. In all my years I have never pulled a really great card except a redemption. The first and last box I bought was mis-marked for $3.00, and I still felt disappointed.

[Image: IMG-20110616-00497.jpg]
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"