`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else have these problems???

Anyone else have these problems???
At the moment I have not been able to look at any member's profile including my own.

Also, for a while now I haven't been able to write any comments on the feedback section after the trade is complete. I can stiil rate and leave the feedback, just can't write a note.

Is it just me? Is this type of stuff from running an old browser?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Anyone else have these problems???
Yeah, it's been reported. Sad
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

download the new mozilla firefox, i switched from using internet explorer since as long as i can remember and firefox is alot faster and more reliable.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Ya the comment thing seems to be an IE thing....At work I cant leave comments but no problem on FF
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Thanks guys, I knew it was a browser problem and no matter how many times I updated my browser, I still had issues.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(06-27-2011, 03:32 PM)got watcha want Wrote: At the moment I have not been able to look at any member's profile including my own.

Also, for a while now I haven't been able to write any comments on the feedback section after the trade is complete. I can stiil rate and leave the feedback, just can't write a note.

Is it just me? Is this type of stuff from running an old browser?
If you click on the word feedback first then you'll see the cursor in the f/b box.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-27-2011, 04:15 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: download the new mozilla firefox, i switched from using internet explorer since as long as i can remember and firefox is alot faster and more reliable.
Did you switch to the newest one that came out a couple of days ago?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I am having the same problems and I use Chrome.

(06-27-2011, 05:43 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Did you switch to the newest one that came out a couple of days ago?
i was running the newest one and it just did an upgrade on my home pc last night, and when i logged into my laptop today, it updated it.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Yeah, Firefox is the way to go for boards. I use my FF browser for everything but my hotmail account. for some reason, Firefox is really slow with hotmail but fast with everything else. go figure.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.