`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on Jets fans, help me out

Come on Jets fans, help me out
I have often wondered why Drew Coleman doesn't have any cards out. He's #30 and plays cornerback and nickle back for the Jets. He was drafted out of TCU in 2006 and has been in the NFL for four seasons.

You would think that will all the RCs of players that never make it that a company could find 1 spot to put a guy like Coleman in a set at some point. I mean, no score, no Topps, no Bowman, nothing in 4 years!

So, Jets fans...are there any regional or card sets sold at the stadium that feature him in a Jets uniform?

Let me know as I would be interested in his stuff.

BTW, I played golf with him Saturday and I'm glad he's better at football than golf. But who cares, it was for charity and a great cause and it was fun to hang out with him.

RE: Come on Jets fans, help me out
No one knows anything?

He has nothing....should've made your own RC of him and had him sign it this past weekend' LOL
Insert Banner.

I've alread had him autograph a couple of things. But I can't pick up anything "official" as of yet as far as a card or authenticated auto card or GUd piece.

(06-27-2011, 10:00 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: He has nothing....should've made your own RC of him and had him sign it this past weekend' LOL