`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Oilers/Titans Player Collection

RE: Single Oilers/Titans Player Collection
Good luck man. I am doing this with the DOlphins. LOTS of hard work. And learning players you have Never heard of.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(07-04-2011, 04:08 PM)rburkett Wrote: If you are looking for Oiler's/Titan's cards and 60-80's, the Oilers didn't move to Tennessee until 1997 so are you really looking for Titans or just Oilers?
I'm looking for all three, Houston Oilers, Tennessee Oilers, and Tennessee Titans. I want to collect one card of each player that played for the organization(s).

Thanks!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I have a little of everything and even have the obscure cards logged through 2005 so I should have plenty of the cards you are looking for if you have cards I am looking for. Check my profile.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(07-01-2011, 10:31 PM)alanch Wrote: Hope the package helped cross a few names off of the list for you! Thanks for the trade!
Yes, it did. Thanks!
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Temple - Have some lists of stuff you might need....

Oilers
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25600793/Oilers.txt

Titans
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25600793/Titans.txt

Collecting Bills that I do not have for TTM's and saw a BoJack in your organize I could use for my pc. LMK if you need anything. thx

(06-26-2011, 09:26 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: I was sitting around and got the idea to compile a collection of one card of anyone whoever played for the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans. I will be using a word processor to compile a master list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Looking for cards of the following Tennessee Oilers players.

Mike Archie , Marcus Robertson
Tomur Barnes , Eddie Robinson
Joe Bowden , Rafael Robinson
Anthony Cook , Reggie Roby
Al Del Greco , Samari Rolle
Kevin Donnalley , Joe Runyan
Anthony Dorsett , Derek Russell
Josh Evans , Joe Salave'a
Malcom Floyd , Rayna Stewart
Steve Jackson , Mike Sutton
Lenoy Jones , Yancy Thigpen
Roger Jones , Denard Walker
Joey Kent , Henry Ford
Terry Killens , Eddie George
Dave Krieg , Lemanski Hall
Jason Layman , Ronnie Harmon
Darryll Lewis , Jackie Harris
Kevin Long , Craig Hentrich
, Brad Hopkins
Lonnie Marts , Steve Matthews
Derrick Mason , Erik Norgard
Bruce Matthews , Benjii Olson
Jason Matthews , Ron Powlus
James Roberson , Michael Roan
Gary Walker
Barron Wortham

Only looking for cards with Tennessee Oilers as the team name.
Thanks for looking!

I'm pretty sure I put a Bruce Matthews in with that trade today put a bunch more too but none from that list.

Maybe a Derrick Mason too actually. Just saw the Tennessee oilers part I'm not sure about that.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-06-2011, 09:01 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: I'm pretty sure I put a Bruce Matthews in with that trade today put a bunch more too but none from that list.

Maybe a Derrick Mason too actually. Just saw the Tennessee oilers part I'm not sure about that.
Ok, Thanks!, appreciate your help, your package goes out tomorrow.

(07-04-2011, 04:33 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Good luck man. I am doing this with the DOlphins. LOTS of hard work. And learning players you have Never heard of.
bump

(06-26-2011, 09:26 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: I was sitting around and got the idea to compile a collection of one card of anyone whoever played for the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans. I will be using a word processor to compile a master list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
bump