`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you organize and store your cards?

RE: How do you organize and store your cards?
I basically give away my "commons" when I open packs/boxes at the hobby store. I want nothing to do with them. The owner usually gives me a common jersey/game used card or two out of his box/display case for them.

At home I divide them by auto/gu, rookies, refractors, low serial numbered cards (100 or less) & garbage cards (commons and the rest).

I have mine stored in monster boxes, sorted by year first, then brand and then in numerical order.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

my collection is scattered throughout various boxes in various locations. very unorganized.

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

(06-27-2011, 07:28 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: I have mine stored in monster boxes, sorted by year first, then brand and then in numerical order.
I would like to hire you. :-)

For items that I trade, if I have a lot of cards for the same player, I sort them by player. If they are no name players but are valued at $1 plus, then I sort those by Year/Brand. For commons, I have monster boxes sorted by Year/Brand.

Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100

(06-27-2011, 09:41 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I would like to hire you. :-)
It took 20 years, send the contract, I'll sign Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Early Topps sets in sheets and binders by year 1970 thru 2007. Vintage cards and partial sets in top loaders in storage boxes - each set in its own box or boxes. Vintage stars grouped together in top loaders.
GU/relics - a mess - top loaders, loose.
All cards from 2000 not tops in various boxes if im lucky organized by years. Organizing your collection is best done once the kids move out.

I'm pretty sure there is another thread exactly like this one already.

Right now, all my cards are being stored in our closet taking up most of the room. Most are either in binders, boxes, and box sleeves.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]