`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
Wink 
You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
When people mention Carlos Santana (the guitarist), you mention his position, number, and batting average.

You put business cards in a penny sleeve.

You get WAY too much mail.

You know how to spell Saltalamacchia.

Let's get some more of these!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
When you hear the word auto you dont think of cars.
You call gu/autos hits, like a druggie getting his fix by taking some hits off of a pipe.
Ill think of more but thats the only ones as of now...
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(06-26-2011, 01:06 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: When people mention Carlos Santana (the guitarist), you mention his position, number, and batting average.

When your postman start to convince you to get a bigger mail box or consider getting a P. O Box

(06-26-2011, 01:06 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: When people mention Carlos Santana (the guitarist), you mention his position, number, and batting average.

When you leave personal messages on your phone to get trades out.Your packaging items at 3 in morning.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

You go through 3 rolls of tape a week

You look on the back of random items (ie. fruit, remote, soda cans) looking for stats and serial numbers
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I started my own spreadsheet with collection name, player name, auto or game used, card number and high and low buy values. My wife said I was insane. I told her I was teaching my oldest (8) to learn to use a spreadsheet. He was outside playing at the time.

You cant go grocery shopping without picking up a few packs.

When you are about to buy something not card related and you compare the cost to what kind of cards you could get. ( Im guilty of this one often )
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

You set your alarm for 4 AM not because you have an early shift but because you want to snipe.

You ask your child's school photographer if the wallet sized can be cut instead to 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches.

When your wife gives up shopping at certain stores because they have the pack of cards you want!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

You know you're obsessed with baseball collecting:
When you look for a BCGS sticker next to your kids test grade

You know you're obsessed with baseball collecting:
When your credit card co calls & says there is suddenly unusual activity on your card with ABC card company

You know you're obsessed with baseball:
When a homerun doesn't require foreplay
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered