`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...

RE: You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
Heres a video i made 2 years ago....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XctqfbuWw...re=related
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

When you sit at your window waiting for the mailman to come.. which I am doing right now Tongue.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

When you are angry with your boss because he came in with a last second request and caused you to miss out on an Ebay auction for, oh I don't know, a Josh Hamilton by the letter patch auto you have been watching and could have gotten for $20 if he didn't sidetrack you for 2 hours?

Completely hypothetical, of course!

(07-01-2011, 11:31 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: When you are angry with your boss because he came in with a last second request and caused you to miss out on an Ebay auction for, oh I don't know, a Josh Hamilton by the letter patch auto you have been watching and could have gotten for $20 if he didn't sidetrack you for 2 hours?

Completely hypothetical, of course!
Thats when you excuse yourself to use the restroom and enter $30 as your max. How does any work ever get done? Makes you wonder how much more productive the US would be without Ebay or Facebook.

Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

you should be learning how to do your new job but instead you're searching beckett forums, cleaning up your trade page, and re-organizing your org.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

(07-01-2011, 06:47 AM)phillies816 Wrote: When your mouse clicking finger literally goes numb for 2 days from hours and hours of searching EBAY listings for PC items or trade bait. Actually happened to me last week.

Saw a commercial for the show Storage Wars and they showed a 2 second clip of an autographed card and I immediately identified it as a Pat Burrell Auto. BTW, that show is awesome, if you've never seen it check it out.
HA the one guy got a unit that had nothing but BOXES of cards and Lakers autographed basketball, TO football, etc I paused it to identify the cards so many times!

When you re-watch the same Criminal Minds episode just because they briefly talk about a 1963 Nellie Fox
From TV.com:
(Strange packages begin to be delivered. Gideon receives a box at his cabin from Montego Bay that contains a severed head, which is accompanied by a 1963 Nellie Fox baseball card. Fox had played second base for the Chicago White Sox from 1950-1963 and was the MVP in 1959. Gideon later explains to the rest of the team that Nellie Fox had been his idol then, and he and his father had gone to just about every game in 1959.)
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

The first thing you do when reaching your vacation destination is find the public library, get an internet guest pass, and log into eBay.

(07-06-2011, 10:25 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: The first thing you do when reaching your vacation destination is find the public library, get an internet guest pass, and log into eBay.
i'm glad i'm not the only one Big Grin
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I have more pics of my most valuable cards on my desktop than my kid...

You dont have a problem unless you admit to it.
guilty of sending out pics of my latest hot pick-ups to friends... and get mad when they dont respond.

my fiancee is getting "save the dates" made for our wedding, and I'm looking at the samples thinking about how good the centering and edges look, and how sharp the corners are.

And then we have a list of what money we need, and all I can think of is what I could be getting for my PC with the money I have to put out to feed people, hire a dj, and buy flowers. Sad

I can't wait until I can buy cards again....
[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.