`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you trade and sell?

Do you trade and sell?
I was just curious how out of the ordinary I am. I only buy cards, I never trade or sell them and I see very few others that do this. I was just wondering what everyone does and I expect a overwhelming percentage to do at least one of the above if not both.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

RE: Do you trade and sell?
I only buy and trade haven't sold but I guess I would.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I rarely do either unless it's to upgrade a PC or pick up something I couldn't afford otherwise. I tend to horde my cards as well lol, though I have considered making more trades as opposed to spending cash as I'm hoping to save up for one of my dream cards.

I'm like deuce I only buy and trade. Well maybe a freebie sent out here and there too but mostly buy and trade.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(06-25-2011, 08:50 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I'm like deuce I only buy and trade. Well maybe a freebie sent out here and there too but mostly buy and trade.
I tend to do the same as these guys Smile

99% buy and trade and 1% sell and it is VERY rare that I sell, heck I don't even scan all my pickups so I can avoid telling people no..lol
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I buy, sell & trade.

I mainly jus buy stuff for my Favre pc, unless its something I can flip to turn into stuff for some Favre stuff. My main reason for selling & trading is to get some Favre stuff/pc or to get something I can swap for some pc.
All in all, it jus comes down to whatever I can do to get my hands on some new Favre stuff! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I buy mostly and sell and trade a little bit. Usually I only buy PC so it is hard for me to ever have any trade bait.

As expected no one has been a stern non trader/seller haha. But I like to see other views.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

i buy and trade and might start selling soon if i can find somewhere other than ebay and there ridicolous prices. i have a wide variety pc and in my mind everything except josh freeman and mikel leshoure i dont have dupes of can be sold or traded for the right deal. some will be harder to get but i like to bust a lot thats why i want to start selling to get some money back from the boxes i do bust. some cards that i get i decide if they are ft or fs but most could be both
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]