`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mets fans come check my two all time favorite pieces!

Mets fans come check my two all time favorite pieces!
They are team signed 16x20 photos of the 1969 Champion Mets and 1986 Champion Mets

The 1969 Photo is from authenticated by Steiner and the 1986 Photo is from Mounted Memories... so they are legit.

Nothing can top these except a 2011 team signed Champion Mets photo!

[Image: IMAG0057.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0055.jpg]

Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

RE: Mets fans come check my two all time favorite pieces!
Sweet pieces!
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

Those are awesome

Oh wow.. Thats awesome beyond words! I would love just to have the posters without the autos
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

That is awesome. Love the 69'. I have 1986 World Champions Team Signed 11x17 Photo. I'll have to post it when I get home later.....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

that is awesome!i have a picture of the ball going through buckners legs and mookie running to first and it is sighned by both of them

I am not a Mets fan, but that 1969 piece is awesome. It brings you back to a period of when fans rushed a baseball field and we didnt have all the worries of today. If you rush a baseball field today you are likely doing a couple months in the county jail.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

That 1969 piece is awesome! I was actually on the field about 5 minutes after that picture was taken. My mother got tickets to game 5 from the bank she worked at in Manhattan and we went to the game. After Cleon Jones caught the last out, I managed to get on the field and I ran the bases. I'm in a few of the videos of the celebration after the win as a 9 year old Mets fan. Good times!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1