`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's mail came early (chiefs fans will like it)

Today's mail came early (chiefs fans will like it)
[Image: berrytreasures.jpg] #d to 25
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Today's mail came early (chiefs fans will like it)
Sweet cards there FtJags Smile

thanks bud. I've got tradenight tonight so I'll probably be back with more goodies
(06-25-2011, 11:21 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sweet cards there FtJags Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I feel like I see so many nice Eric Berry's on this board, this included! He would be a fun player to collect.

I pick him up to trade to the collectors mostly. he's a stud from what I've seen. I've traded quite a few good berry autos to a berry collector on the boards
(06-25-2011, 11:53 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: I feel like I see so many nice Eric Berry's on this board, this included! He would be a fun player to collect.
My Flickr

afternoon showing for the crows
My Flickr