`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
canadian mail running yet?

canadian mail running yet?
hey all, canadian mail running yet or are they still waiting for the bill to pass to legislate them back to work?

RE: canadian mail running yet?
They are still debating. Supposedly the NDP is sending their MP's to the floor every 20 minutes (that is the length of time they get to speak) in order to hold up the bill. They want the two sides to settle, not get forced to settle. If it passes, than mail may start to be delivered by the end of the week. If not, who knows...
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

Yeah, NDP basically just there to show they can slow down the back to work bill. Both sides (CP and Union) has pretty much not made any genuine attempts to settle for the past few days iirc.
[Image: torts_banner.jpg]
Photobucket of some cards

as the others have said, the filibustering by the NDP could last teusday.
Once the bill is passed by the senate, normal activity will resume within 24 hours.
as of June 25th, 4:44 PM PST

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/canad...s-hurdle-1
I collect Subban (Auto Only) and all Tanev cards
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/KelvinCanuck/

I saw on the news some of the party members were bringing board games into the meetings with them lol. That must be the best job ever when you can vote to double your own pay, show up only when you feel like it and when you're forced to show up, play Monopoly all day
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Just a few hours ago, the back to work bill was passed in the house of commons. Hoping things will get going on Monday.
[Image: torts_banner.jpg]
Photobucket of some cards

someone beat me to it, so maybe monday we can do our mailing
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

YEAH! I got 42 packages waiting for canada
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-26-2011, 09:19 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: YEAH! I got 42 packages waiting for canada
man that is a lot of buying/trades but then again that is a while it bene on strike/lockout
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

How long has this been down? For some reason this is the first ive heard of of it and that would explain why neither I, nor buyers of mine in canada havnt recieved there items yet. I was beginning to think everything got lost in the mail...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale