`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
canadian mail running yet?

RE: canadian mail running yet?
(06-26-2011, 02:17 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: How long has this been down? For some reason this is the first ive heard of of it and that would explain why neither I, nor buyers of mine in canada havnt recieved there items yet. I was beginning to think everything got lost in the mail...
The workers went on a rotating strike that started at the start of June which was only a minor disruption in the cities that the strike was taking place in that day. Then Canada post locked them out on the 14th which stopped all mail.
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

(06-26-2011, 03:18 PM)mattrgoddard Wrote: The workers went on a rotating strike that started at the start of June which was only a minor disruption in the cities that the strike was taking place in that day. Then Canada post locked them out on the 14th which stopped all mail.

Look at the bright side no mail no BILLS. LOL Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Man I hope this doesnt cause items to get lost, I have some pretty expensive items ive been waiting to recieve
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Not sure how accurate it is, but when I logged on this morning, Yahoo news was saying the Bill is still on the floor in Ottawa, so nothing had been settled yet...but lately Yahoo News seems to be hit or miss, so I might just be getting "Yesterday's news"....
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

I sae something a few hours ago saying that it was being deliberated by the Senate today
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

Apparently, the conservative Senate is expected to legislate an end to the strike today, which is the objective of PM Harper, a conservative. I'd hope the law gets signed today and gets the mail going early next week.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

we see what happens

I know US mail into canada is on hold and there not taking any more mail... as I just made the cut off date to send a hall mark card to a family member
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

it's official ..... back to work on Monday, mail should start to be in our mailboxes come Tuesday Smile