`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ok folks, one serious mailweek! Scan heavy!

RE: Ok folks, one serious mailweek! Scan heavy!
(06-25-2011, 11:07 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I have a feeling you are right, but I hope not. He hasnt gotten a fair situation if you ask me. We will see. And not to knock your DeMarco either, Longhorns just dont like Sooners, way worse than Philly and Cowboys if you know what i mean!

Oh I finaly got some alright, and working on alot more! Thanks for noticing and you changed you screenname?
Murray and Felix are locks for the team. someone has to go, either Barber or Choice, and i see Barber going, unless he restructures his contract. then Choice is gone
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Ok folks, one serious mailweek! Scan heavy!
(06-25-2011, 11:19 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: Murray and Felix are locks for the team. someone has to go, either Barber or Choice, and i see Barber going, unless he restructures his contract. then Choice is gone
Oh I know, you are totally right, I am a realist and i understand the business part of it. IMO, Barber is the heartbeat of the offense, he goes out and runs over three people and the whole place is fired up, you dont get that with anyone. Dez showed signs of it last year, he has a violent nature about him, wants to initiate contact. But drafting Murrray, somebody has to go, no one has 4 running backs
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]