`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS advice?

LCS advice?
Alright well here in Stillwater we actually don't have a LCS Sad but the one i have gone to a few times is 45 minutes away... but I don't know if I like it very much. Everytime I go in it only takes like 5 minutes and the owner never really has conversations... just sells. Also whenever i ask him if he has anything or ask him about a product he talks to me like i don't know anything about sports cards... probably because I'm young haha. I was just wondering if it was worth driving an extra 30 minutes to another card shop and maybe try other cards shops around me that are within an hour to hour and a half drive. Thanks for the help!
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

RE: LCS advice?
I saw if you don't like it then yeah try another one. I have one right next store and I hate it I only go there when I and feening lol. Other wise I got to the place about 30 minutes away where they have better prices and all around are just better.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I would try that one that's an extra half hour. If it's REALLY good, I'd go there instead, but if it's iffy then it's not worth it. My LCS treats me great and I'm only 19. The owner even had me get stuff out of his car today haha

(06-25-2011, 12:42 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I would try that one that's an extra half hour. If it's REALLY good, I'd go there instead, but if it's iffy then it's not worth it. My LCS treats me great and I'm only 19. The owner even had me get stuff out of his car today haha
I'll treat you good too bro I need some stuff at the store also got some dishes that need some cleaning Smile

Yeah i'm 19 too... haha wehenever i was in Miami i went to a card store there and talked to guy for like 2 hours. he gave me his card and i call him all the time to see if he has any new items for me haha I'm still trying to find a card store here in oklahoma like that. Dont really want to drive 45 minutes for 5 minutes inside a store

(06-25-2011, 12:44 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I'll treat you good too bro I need some stuff at the store also got some dishes that need some cleaning Smile
Well, there were supposed to 35 point magnetic cases for me in the car...he forgot them...again

(06-25-2011, 12:45 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Well, there were supposed to 35 point magnetic cases for me in the car...he forgot them...again
It's great to have a good relationship with someone you do business with I don't have that yet at my lcs but maybe soon.

(06-25-2011, 12:47 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: It's great to have a good relationship with someone you do business with I don't have that yet at my lcs but maybe soon.
He still charges through the nose for some stuff. $20 for a jumbo pack of 2011 Bowman Baseball

If i can't find a good one here in OK should i just get my hobby boxes online? ive heard mixed things about buying those mid-higer end to higher end online

(06-25-2011, 12:49 AM)Denbro17 Wrote: If i can't find a good one here in OK should i just get my hobby boxes online? ive heard mixed things about buying those mid-higer end to higher end online
It'll save you money if you buy boxes online...don't have the urge to just keep opening packs lol