`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Has this happened to anyone else?

Has this happened to anyone else?
I bought three cards from the same buyer off ebay and he sent me a delivery confirmation. i checked it and it said it was out for delivery on 6/24 to bakersfield ca 93307. the problem is i am 93308. really hope they figure it out by the address. it has not been scanned as delivered yet. i guess i have to make a call to the p.o. on monday morning. it was an auto, a relic and a rookie. and thirty bucks later i have a feeling i'm gonna have to take a loss on this one.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: Has this happened to anyone else?
Contact the seller & ur post office. I have had that happen before, but luckily my po knew the correct zip code of my town. It took a day or two longer than normal, but I got my cards.

Hope everything works out for ya!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

yeah i already told the seller tolook out for a returned package. gotta wait til monday to call the p.o. sure hope i have some luck.

(06-24-2011, 09:19 PM)rgf17 Wrote: I bought three cards from the same buyer off ebay and he sent me a delivery confirmation. i checked it and it said it was out for delivery on 6/24 to bakersfield ca 93307. the problem is i am 93308. really hope they figure it out by the address. it has not been scanned as delivered yet. i guess i have to make a call to the p.o. on monday morning. it was an auto, a relic and a rookie. and thirty bucks later i have a feeling i'm gonna have to take a loss on this one.
Does your town have more than one post office??
mine does and all mail goes to 98227 or 98225. then usually it goes to 98226 and 98228 the next day. ie it goes to the main branch 1st. then on to the next p.o. the next day.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(06-24-2011, 09:39 PM)totter Wrote: Does your town have more than one post office??
mine does and all mail goes to 98227 or 98225. then usually it goes to 98226 and 98228 the next day. ie it goes to the main branch 1st. then on to the next p.o. the next day.
My town has at least 8-10 p.o.'s. One specific to my zip. So the sorted through another back to mine wouldn't apply unfortunately.

Here in Anchortown there's a pile of po's, and everthing gets sent by air to the sorting center at the airport, then doled out to the po's for zip code areas. I've also had trades here where I got an address with a city that didn't match up with the USPS automated system but still made it out.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(06-24-2011, 09:46 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Here in Anchortown there's a pile of po's, and everthing gets sent by air to the sorting center at the airport, then doled out to the po's for zip code areas. I've also had trades here where I got an address with a city that didn't match up with the USPS automated system but still made it out.
typically it says the right zip electronically. i just checked back ebay purchases that were delivered with a dc. so either the seller mailed with the wrong zip or it just got sorted wrong. i guess we'll see come monday.

I made a trade a few weeks ago where my end took a detour from Virginia to Ohio for a couple of days, then to me in Mississippi. Very odd. Atleast yours is "close" to home.

(06-24-2011, 09:54 PM)gangstippie Wrote: I made a trade a few weeks ago where my end took a detour from Virginia to Ohio for a couple of days, then to me in Mississippi. Very odd. Atleast yours is "close" to home.
yeah not even 3 miles away. i talked to my p.o. a couple days ago regarding other mail. if i mail locally it still gets shipped to a place called belle california (the closest sorting center) and then back to my town to be delivered the next day. makes no sense.

my package made it. guess stressing wasn't necessary.