`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tebow Black box 1/1

RE: Tebow Black box 1/1
Good to see Sensei322 back on the board again. And, Oh look!! Your brought gifts!!
(06-24-2011, 08:05 PM)pbean Wrote: straight from his PC, and right into ..... my hands Wink Smile cause I am gonna win this one !!! ..... just gotta create 2,471 FB accounts to increase my chances Smile
Sorry Bro, we all know it would look better with my Tebows anyways. Only a true die hard hard Bronco and Tebow fan will get this, and we all know who that is. (That would be me if it really needs clarification) Sensei322, go ahead and PM me, Ill send you my address Wink
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I never win anything but this one I'm gonna win for sure. Sorry guys you have no shot.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

hahaha bro we shall see...no "gimmees" on this contest, though. Will be randomized LIVE and recorded :-) But yes, it would look great in your PC, no doubt.

(06-25-2011, 12:18 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Good to see Sensei322 back on the board again. And, Oh look!! Your brought gifts!!

Sorry Bro, we all know it would look better with my Tebows anyways. Only a true die hard hard Bronco and Tebow fan will get this, and we all know who that is. (That would be me if it really needs clarification) Sensei322, go ahead and PM me, Ill send you my address Wink

(06-25-2011, 10:33 AM)mik253 Wrote: I have a package taped up ready to go out once I find your addy again. Smile
I've got your addy on the envelope already :-) just haven't hit up the post office in a while and might not be able to until mid-week.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322