`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Magnets

NBA Magnets
Since I finished my classes for the summer. I Have begun to start going thru my stuff again. Well pulled out this box of NBA magnets from 1996 still in the packages. Was 12 magnets per box for 10 Bucks. Only 25 players. So I thought I would scan and share them with everyone. More stuff to come as I scan and add.

[Image: AnferneeHardaway.jpg] [Image: HakeemOlajuwon.jpg]

[Image: JasonKidd.jpg] [Image: LarryJohnson.jpg]

[Image: MagicJohnson.jpg] [Image: ScottiePippen.jpg]

[Image: ShaquilleOneal.jpg] [Image: ShawnKemp.jpg]
[Image: Miller-Stackhouse.jpg]

[Image: Webber-Malone.jpg]

Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

RE: NBA Magnets
I like. Does the set include Dennis Rodman?

is rasheed wallace in the set?
Collecting Rasheed Wallace!

Wantlist

Wantlist Rasheed Wallace

Checklist was 25 players:
1 Dennis Rodman...............14 Jerry Stackhouse
2 Scottie Pippen................15 Mitch Richmond
3 Anfernee Hardaway.........16 John Stockton
4 Shaq............................17 Nick Van Exel
5 Charles Barkley...............18 Isiah Rider
6 Hakeem Qlajuawon..........19 David Robinson
7 Patrick Ewing..................20 Glen Robinson
8 Reggie Miller...................21 Chris Webber
9 Grant Hill.......................22 Jason Kid
10 Magic Johnson..............23 Jamal Mashburn
11 Damon Stoudamire.........24 Larry Johnson
12 Shawn Kemp.................25 Karl Malone
13 Tim Hardaway

So yes there was a rodman, but no wallace. These are the ones that I got in the box I got many years ago. Looked around on the net but couldnt find them anywhere.

and1hotsauce I saw your trade offer and just getting done with classes so will be going thru stuff next few days to get a trade going
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme

okay thanks for letting me know Wink
Collecting Rasheed Wallace!

Wantlist

Wantlist Rasheed Wallace

Would def. be interested in the Ewing. lmk who/what you're after and if i can stuff in my organise before I have to head up to Sydney (younger cousin's funeral next week), I'll let you know. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until I get back.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I see a Great selection of H O F Players in your post.

(06-24-2011, 06:59 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Would def. be interested in the Ewing. lmk who/what you're after and if i can stuff in my organise before I have to head up to Sydney (younger cousin's funeral next week), I'll let you know. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until I get back.
Sorry if I miss led you, I only have the ones in the scan, The list is the checklist of all in the set of magnets. So I dont have Ewing sorry but have been sorting my stuff and have a few ewings from the 90's inserts. hope to get my stuff finnaly updated soon. sorry to hear about the funeral.

(06-24-2011, 09:30 PM)gosports1 Wrote: I see a Great selection of H O F Players in your post.
Thanks. Was sorta surprise when I found them after many years of being in a box in a closet. Sorting thur all my stuff is like opening them up again for the first time. hehe