`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my Traders....

RE: To my Traders....
I still have to get the cards I plan on sending you all together. Probably looking at start of next week now, but they are coming.

Never in a rush Bill, there is always time,,,Thanks for thinking of me.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

hey mel, i sent you an offer with like 50 cards in it lol...lmk if we can do something , thanks alot

Oh! My-My, Oh! Hell Yes, got to put on my Party Dress..
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Sorry folks, had to cancel some of the larger offers. They were just too large for the time I have available for pulling cards, Canceled 9 I think and there was almost 1k of cards between them.

Here is my problem. We now live in a very small house 1200sqft. The only place I can spread out and pull cards is in the Front Room. Obviously I can't do this when the Grandkids are here or when we have company. A 50 card lot could take all day.

So, as of now I will have to limit single trades to 10-15 cards each. I can probably do those in an hour or so each and it will make it easier on the Family life.

Most of you know I have time problems (work nights). I know Boo Hoo! we all have to work. When my days off are split, I end up with almost NO time to get things done in a reasonable fashion.

If this is a problem for some and you and you don't want to trade, its OK, I understand.

Thanks for everyones patience...Mel

PS pulling lots today as soon as the House is empty...

if you are interested in doing a smaller lot 10-15 cards of weaver or ortiz send me a offer
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Not interested in trading my Weaver's

(06-29-2011, 10:48 AM)rascrush Wrote: if you are interested in doing a smaller lot 10-15 cards of weaver or ortiz send me a offer

k how bout the david ortiz
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo