`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my Traders....

To my Traders....
Got WAY behind over Fathers Day and am just now catching up. Packaging as we speak and will have most of the older trades out by Saturday.

Those trades with 30 to 100 cards will go out ASAP.

My apologies...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: To my Traders....
Yeah like anyone around here is worried when they trade with you.
If they are, they don't know their head from a hole, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(06-23-2011, 07:52 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Yeah like anyone around here is worried when they trade with you.
If they are, they don't know their head from a hole, LOL.
agreed!

Mel... as long as you don't hurt yourself carrying all that cardboard..... if someone would complain about you I think there would be a posse formed...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

lol to all these comments
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Thanks for the comments. I figure its better to let people know, so they don't get that sour taste in their mouths.

In a year or so I hope to cut my hours to 32 per and maybe start working days. Been a Vampire most of my life. Lol, I'm so White that I think my skin is transparent...
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

What happened to the little dude in your sig?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

He cleaned the place up and quit qithout notice.

Thought I should bump this once.

Im in no hurry, Im just glad that set is done, thanks mel!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

In the mail Todd, should be there the first of the week...Mel