`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shezdoni I owe you an apology

RE: Shezdoni I owe you an apology
There's a good news / bad news update in the Assjack case. The bad news is that he followed through and dropped the negative, despite having it very clearly explained to him what he actually agreed to in our transaction. The good news is that his negative given is already in the process of being removed and is scheduled to be gone by tomorrow.

(06-24-2011, 11:02 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: I don't leave feedback until I have received it from the buyer or until it's been at least a month..
You're right when it rains it pours. A couple of morons.

I'm a buyer on the bay and not a seller. I do not leave feedback for the seller until feedback is left for me. I have completed my end of the transaction when I pay, 99% of the time right after the auction. Too many times in the past I left feedback never to get any in return...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

(06-25-2011, 07:47 PM)ny sports teams Wrote: You're right when it rains it pours. A couple of morons.

I'm a buyer on the bay and not a seller. I do not leave feedback for the seller until feedback is left for me. I have completed my end of the transaction when I pay, 99% of the time right after the auction. Too many times in the past I left feedback never to get any in return...Rick
^^^^ This!!! I'm sick of lazy sellers not leaving feedback after I've left it for them. I haven't sold on there for quite awhile and probably won't, but I do buy. From now on, seller doesn't get feedback until I do, period. I don't see ANY reason for a seller to not leave feedback when he ships the card, and any reason he gives for not leaving it, is bull.
[Image: Arden-Tidd-collects-Mike_3.jpg]
I collect Mike Piazza, Jason Bay and D.J. Houlton
Looking for 08, 09, 10 Triple Threads base and parallels
Email me at art_fam@yahoo.com