`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pingbling23's FT/FS Thread

RE: Pingbling23's FT/FS Thread
(05-09-2012, 01:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I love the look of that Vince luxury box auto. Don't need it for any PCs and don't really even have anything comparable FT, I just like it lol
agreed!!!! i always liked vince, never though he was going to be jordans second coming lol, although he was dominate for a few years, its a shame whal old age does to a player, and people give crap to mj in the wizards days, he still produced at 40 after taking 3 years off from the game.
(05-09-2012, 12:55 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Interested in the Cowens and Avery Bradley Auto's
offer sent.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(05-09-2012, 12:34 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: bump, please keep in mind, i will possibly trade cards from my "other" pc for jordans i need (you will have to look in my org under other pc, they are not listed for trade), i have autos of pippen, bill russell, durant, and some nice rc's in there as well, several durant rcs including a chrome refractor rc, im off for the next 15 days, lets get some trades going, i may even bust a few boxes of wax like the good ole days lol.
*crosses fingers* I hope you don't have the same luck you used to have. Smile You always pulled Pistons, and I never had anything for it. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

if you're busting wax, bust some old school stuff and pull a $50-$60 MJ you already have so I can trade you that die-cut LeBron!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

bump, i cant believe i still have this rondo rc auto /60. i figure there would be a celtics fan that would have a nice jordan for me.

(06-04-2012, 07:21 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: bump, i cant believe i still have this rondo rc auto /60. i figure there would be a celtics fan that would have a nice jordan for me.
You should trade it to bbills for his John Havlicek 1/1 printing plate (in his Ohio State uniform) then send me the plate as a wedding present LOL. I still like that Vince auto. I'm busting an 08-09 topps signature at the end of the week, anything in there you'd want? Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(06-04-2012, 07:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: You should trade it to bbills for his John Havlicek 1/1 printing plate (in his Ohio State uniform) then send me the plate as a wedding present LOL. I still like that Vince auto. I'm busting an 08-09 topps signature at the end of the week, anything in there you'd want? Smile
LOL im glad i have something someone else really wants.. sometimes trading makes you feel like you have nothing anyone else wants..

(06-04-2012, 08:23 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: LOL im glad i have something someone else really wants.. sometimes trading makes you feel like you have nothing anyone else wants..
True story. Hate not having anything too high-end. Only time I felt like everyone wanted stuff from me was when I made a bulk trade bait pickup at a card show lol

Oh, and you can toss it my way for my wedding too, if you're so inclined Wink

if you pull anything that i could use for trade bait, we could do a trade.
and i see what youre saying, i havent busted any wax in a long time so my trades have went down, but luckily, in the past week, ive gotten 2 decent size trades, one was a team collector and the other a set collector, and i have been able to pick up some stuff for my pc. also picked up another jordan jersey card in a trade, but its coming from israel, so im still waiting on that one.

heres a few new cards for trade, i also have a hansbrough classics on card rc auto for trade. the stockton rc is in immaculate condition. the redemptions have been redeemed but are still for trade.
[Image: IMG-15.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001-19.jpg]

bump, lol, why do i have a one star thread rating, im going to have to cry myself to sleep lmao.