`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a 09 Exquisite Josh Freeman

I need a 09 Exquisite Josh Freeman
I will PayPal and empty my trade bucket... just find me a nice GA from this set!!!

RE: I need a 09 Exquisite Josh Freeman
So do I!

i need a million bucks Smile jk good luck! his stuff hard to get

(06-23-2011, 11:00 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: i need a million bucks Smile jk good luck! his stuff hard to get
Yupp you can probably find one on ebay for like 100-200 bucks higher then the BV. I gave up on looking for his cards for the time being.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

If looking for his Rpa /99 manage pick some up around $325-$380 when I could find them seem like everyone on ebay asking way to much for them and dont mind waiting out untell football start up again gl on your search.

(06-23-2011, 08:52 PM)cettin Wrote: If looking for his Rpa /99 manage pick some up around $325-$380 when I could find them seem like everyone on ebay asking way to much for them and dont mind waiting out untell football start up again gl on your search.
Which card you talking about? If you got one than one... you willing to part ways with one?

I manage get 5 Rpa /99 as well one Rpa /25 just got get lucky be patient what I did. Going rate $315-$380 depend on how many clr and if can find somene willing sell for going rate. Seem like ones currently on ebay over priced and sellers wont come down on them no rush move them I try gl on search hope find one.

You willing to part with one of those Exquisites?