`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 3rd Ultimate PC Collection 1/1!! With Pic

My 3rd Ultimate PC Collection 1/1!! With Pic
Just brought home this beauty today! Definetly one of a kind and joined her other two siblings at home today!! As stated... part of the PC and is not for trade!

(Side note... will trade cards for diapers....) lol

~Vesper

[Image: 100_0835.jpg]

RE: My 3rd Ultimate PC Collection 1/1!! With Pic
Congrats! :-)

You sure she doesn't have a 2009 Bowman 1st card? (LOL)

Beautiful!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-23-2011, 12:43 AM)jmc316 Wrote: You sure she doesn't have a 2009 Bowman 1st card? (LOL)
She has an auto in 2007 and 2008 Tristar, both of which I own. Now that she's made it to the bigs I may sell
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

congrats! our lil one is three months old now..day we came home was wonderful!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(06-23-2011, 01:02 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: She has an auto in 2007 and 2008 Tristar, both of which I own. Now that she's made it to the bigs I may sell
If she's anything like her sister I doubt it... but if she's like her brother I can see that being a good investment... lol. Boy wakes up on a Saturday morning to turn on English Premier League soccer he is so obsessed with sports. I don't think a day has gone by in the past 2 years (He's only just turned 4 in May) that we haven't either played baseball, hockey, or soccer. lol

Overall, just glad to be home last night! Plus her sleeping from 10pm-6am on night one is either a really good sign or she's setting us up... lol

~Vesper

(06-23-2011, 07:38 AM)vesperscards Wrote: If she's anything like her sister I doubt it... but if she's like her brother I can see that being a good investment... lol. Boy wakes up on a Saturday morning to turn on English Premier League soccer he is so obsessed with sports. I don't think a day has gone by in the past 2 years (He's only just turned 4 in May) that we haven't either played baseball, hockey, or soccer. lol

Overall, just glad to be home last night! Plus her sleeping from 10pm-6am on night one is either a really good sign or she's setting us up... lol

~Vesper
I would definetly hold on to this one! I look into her eyes and I can tell she will be a multiple time all star for probably the rest of her life!lol, about as good of a pick up you can get my man!