`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why hockey collectors are the best

This is why hockey collectors are the best
I just got a PM basically saying a bunch of football members are making fun of me through PM because of what happen with my shipping of cards returning to me. Only in hockey do people actually respect each other, what a joke.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: This is why hockey collectors are the best
It's a shame to hear that man Sad

Well you know it isn't me. I see this thread becoming bad though.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I won't call out names, but every time I try to get into football or baseball, stuff like this happens. This hobby can never be fun it seems.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(06-22-2011, 08:25 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Well you know it isn't me. I see this thread becoming bad though.
I hate bad threads Sad

(06-22-2011, 08:27 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I hate bad threads Sad
It shouldn't be bad, and maybe saying only hockey is a stretch, I'm sure people do that there. But why do people feel the need to talk crap about people? It is a joke.
Always gone Thur-Sun

Wow that sucks. Pretty ridiculous that people are MAKING FUN OF YOU for it when it's not even your fault...come on now guys
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

I just don't see why it's so hard for some people to be honest and up front with other people.

(06-22-2011, 08:29 PM)nuccionino Wrote: It shouldn't be bad, and maybe saying only hockey is a stretch, I'm sure people do that there. But why do people feel the need to talk crap about people? It is a joke.
I don't ever "hear" anything but if a couple people are saying something to each other in PM's about a transaction and not blowing it out of proportion on a thread calling you out then I fail to see any disrespect. In fact, you are the one bringing it to the attention of everyone else that know nothing of it, like me, if that even matters.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(06-22-2011, 08:35 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I don't ever "hear" anything but if a couple people are saying something to each other in PM's about a transaction and not blowing it out of proportion on a thread calling you out then I fail to see any disrespect. In fact, you are the one bringing it to the attention of everyone else that know nothing of it, like me, if that even matters.
I was told that a "bunch" of people were PMing each other laughing about me and how much of a liar I was. Maybe the guy is trying to get me out of the football forums by BSing, who knows. But I literally spent 2 weeks outside of hockey and I have seen this stuff constantly.
(06-22-2011, 08:32 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Wow that sucks. Pretty ridiculous that people are MAKING FUN OF YOU for it when it's not even your fault...come on now guys
It is always 1% of people, yet they ruin the hobby.
Always gone Thur-Sun