`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading my Longo, Braun , and Wright dupes

Trading my Longo, Braun , and Wright dupes
Have a ton of doubles i just finished loading of longoria and braun . I'm loading all the wrights i have tmrw. Id like to get the same players in return , just cards that i don't have. Also looking for Ike davis and 2010 manufactured bat barrels

RE: Trading my Longo, Braun , and Wright dupes
open offer sent, bud
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

interestested in the wrights check me out
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(06-22-2011, 08:29 PM)rascrush Wrote: interestested in the wrights check me out
should have the wrights up and loaded tonight, i'll let you know , thanks

i'll be finished loading the wrights soon if anyone is interested. Got alot in already,and the longorias and brauns are already good to go, just gotta finish the wright. Pm or post thanks

I've got a gold longoria from series 2 this year if you're interested.
Is this thing on?

(06-25-2011, 08:21 PM)shivelycore Wrote: I've got a gold longoria from series 2 this year if you're interested.
i could def use that. Pm me your address btw, i erased my pms and we are good to go with those older sets ive been sending for months now, lol. Just hit me with your address and i'll get them out from work on tuesday or wed

hey john,
what bat barrels are you needing?

(06-26-2011, 09:17 AM)john1580 Wrote: i could def use that. Pm me your address btw, i erased my pms and we are good to go with those older sets ive been sending for months now, lol. Just hit me with your address and i'll get them out from work on tuesday or wed
no org, please do not send trade requests

i have 116 out of 175. have a deal pending for a few more ...i'll bump my other thread from a while ago with the ones i need, thanks