`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps "Game-Used Relics"....sigh

RE: Topps "Game-Used Relics"....sigh
(06-22-2011, 04:59 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Even Upper Deck in many of their products state that this item was used in a rookie photo shoot, or this item was game worn.
But do they say used by whom? THAT bugged me way before Topps' ambiguous blurbs...
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

The cardinals have red under-shirts don't they?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

As much as I hate redemptions, I'd rather you just got a card to send in for the entire jersey, cap, waistband or whatever.
Is this thing on?

Do they use red jerseys in spring training?

Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

I will give Topps a little credit on their UFC Mat-Used Cards though....at least they tell which fight the swatch came from. However their "relic" cards look as though they just had the fighter slip on a t-shirt for a second and then take it off for them to cut up haha

not a sport but still relative.

Customer got a michael jackson shirt card today from panini and the coa on the reverse is insane.

It read something like " the enclosed swatch was worn by michael jackson on may 10, 1971 when he appeared on the merv griffin show"

(06-24-2011, 10:34 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: The cardinals have red under-shirts don't they?

I suppose that's very possible also..

They also put on some of their gu cards "this relic is not from any specific game, event or season" which in your case could be a red t-shirt he wore to a team BBQ in 2007. Haha, seriously though it bugs me too because I collect legends relics. My Ruth bat could be from a tree outside the stadium
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics