`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption question

Panini Redemption question
So I see that Panini has released there list for the next batch of redemption names. I have a Rookie Orientation Signatures Redemption: Card #1 ( / 10) Demaryius Thomas coming. Is there a normal turnaround time on the cards for the list or the same old wait till next christmas kind of deal..lol

RE: Panini Redemption question
I don't think there is a normal turnaround. I've been waiting since January for one. Another one, I got after maybe a month. I don't have a lot of experience with redemptions though.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

They don't have an established turn around. They just expect us to wait or change our minds and ask for something they already have in stock.

That's why so many are turned off by redemptions. A player may be hot when you redeem the card and may be out of the league by the time you get it.

I went to look at the updated Panini redemption list after this post. I saw a card that was finally signed that I gave up on 6 months ago.......2008 National Treasures Rashard Mendenhall gold patch auto.

Don't you think it's ridiculous to be into the 2011 collecting season and now they get Mendenhall to sign?

(06-22-2011, 11:15 AM)melcmd Wrote: They don't have an established turn around. They just expect us to wait or change our minds and ask for something they already have in stock.

That's why so many are turned offby redemptions. A player may be hot when you redeem the card and may be out of the league by the time you get it.

I went to look at the update Panini redemption list after this post. I saw a card that was finally signed that I gave up on 6 months ago.......2008 National Treasures Rashard Mendenhall gold patch auto.

Don't you think it's ridiculous to be into the 2011 collecting season and now they get Mendenhall to sign?
Wow....that is pretty bad.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

That really is ridiculous. I figured it was just as bad. I am new around here but have learned Panini is a joke about all there services.