`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Die-Cut Trading

Diamond Die-Cut Trading
I have a Ryan Zimmerman die-cut and a lot of the offers seem pretty good for me, 2 of the best looking ones are Adrian Beltre and Tim Hudson die cuts (separately, not both). Should I trade my Zimmerman for either of those?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: Diamond Die-Cut Trading
I would keep it or trade for the Hudson. I would not trade for the Beltre.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

keep zimmerman - he's better than both of those
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I would say keep Zimmermen .. I would try to offer the Zimmerman to trade up on the Topps site. There will be someone who might trade a Die-Cut they have for the Zimmerman. Work your way up.. I started out with a Matt Cain and just traded my Tim Lincecum and Freddie Freeman for a Cal Ripken.. It is worth a shot.
[Image: fUCL1x9.png]

(06-22-2011, 05:39 PM)dirtboy6 Wrote: I would say keep Zimmermen .. I would try to offer the Zimmerman to trade up on the Topps site. There will be someone who might trade a Die-Cut they have for the Zimmerman. Work your way up.. I started out with a Matt Cain and just traded my Tim Lincecum and Freddie Freeman for a Cal Ripken.. It is worth a shot.
i just unlocked the nolan ryan diamond die cut. thing books for $100! sweet
JD

I didn't enter any codes but I read it is hard to tell the black die cut from the regular so make sure you know what you have before you trade it.

(06-22-2011, 07:04 PM)david campos Wrote: I didn't enter any codes but I read it is hard to tell the black die cut from the regular so make sure you know what you have before you trade it.
This is true.. Just pay attention to the diamond in the background. You can tell if you look close.. Good point you bring up...
(06-22-2011, 06:23 PM)jdevolve Wrote: i just unlocked the nolan ryan diamond die cut. thing books for $100! sweet
Nice.. Did you get it out of a retail or hobby pack?
[Image: fUCL1x9.png]

(06-22-2011, 07:04 PM)david campos Wrote: I didn't enter any codes but I read it is hard to tell the black die cut from the regular so make sure you know what you have before you trade it.
Usually if you look at the Quantity for normal diamonds, it's above 100, and the blacks are usually 0-20
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)