`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanderin on a book value

wanderin on a book value
hopefully about 2 trade a 08 leaf certified freshman fabric prime (emerald # to 5) of harry douglas.i know not a superstar but his gold ff prime books for 40.00 # to 25.this ones # 2/5.any advice on a fair trade price.help please if u have any ideas.
Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

RE: wanderin on a book value
I would say, $75 give or take a little.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

That's what I said too! I'd go trade value in the neighborhood of $70-90, but keep it flexible...Someone may want to work a deal with you. I'll post it up for you again...
[Image: Picture011.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I didnt see the scan, I would say now on the upper end of $75, pretty sick card with the mutli's and the low #. I hate trying to trade cards with no BV, it is so opinionated, is that a word???, definitely not the word I am looking for, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(06-21-2011, 11:33 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I didnt see the scan, I would say now on the upper end of $75, pretty sick card with the mutli's and the low #. I hate trying to trade cards with no BV, it is so opinionated, is that a word???, definitely not the word I am looking for, lol!
me 2 about opinion thing
Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

I agree with the no BV... I have a 2010 Panini Threads Franchise Tag, the one and only one! I have no idea how much to ask either.

The only way to get a round-about BV for something low-#'ed is to try to compare with recent sales of similar items. That, or add a % to it depending on the numbering if it's a "parallel".
Shocked 
I agree on the $75.00 - $90.00 price. I also have a couple with no BV. It's so subjective. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay (or trade), for it. But then again, if you get the card you want, and your happy, then you did good.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards