Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking 2011 Topps S1/S2 Inserts!

RE: Seeking 2011 Topps S1/S2 Inserts!
I have some listed in my org. Check me.

loading a few more topps cards on 2nite so check me out
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Needs list in first post updated thanks to a bunch of awesome traders! Thank you all... your stuff will be in the mail tomorrow.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

check me for Series 1&2.

offer sent...built it last night but forgot to send...looks like you might have some from other trades but feel free to edit as needed.
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%

Thanks to a few more trades, I'm getting much closer to the full set... If you've sent me a trade offer, I have responded to it by this time now.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*