`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15x Case Break over the week **SCANS POSTED ON PAGE 9**

RE: 15x Case Break over the next week or so...Case #7 Just Brought the Best Hit Yet!
(06-29-2011, 10:25 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Would kill for the emmitt, what is the story on it?
Its availible, kinda HTG, but hes on the market. Mainly Looking for a 1:2 or 1:2 deal, will provide a scan tonight or tomorrow night. Sooo sexy in person Smile
[Image: cars1-1.gif]

Always Looking for Corey Wootton. I also can 50/50 MWL For Autos.

RE: 15x Case Break over the next week or so...Case #7 Just Brought the Best Hit Yet!
Is the Peterson available? I would really love to get one and since thats 2008 or 09 it wont have the same RC value which I cant trade for lol so just let me know!

(06-29-2011, 10:30 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Is the Peterson available? I would really love to get one and since thats 2008 or 09 it wont have the same RC value which I cant trade for lol so just let me know!
Shoot me a PM, Ill get to you probably once Im done with the break this weekend. Scan coming soon actully.
[Image: SMITH001.jpg]

WOWZERS!!! That Emmitt is SICK!@%$#^$!!$#^@!

very nice!

awesome Emmitt! i was watching one on ebay that ended recently. $200 is what it went for! if you pulled any DeMarco Murray or Cowboys 1/1's, lmk
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Doing good so far keep it up
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks guys, should be doing a couple more boxes tonight, and at least a case tomorrow I hope.

You've had some GREAT hits so far...love the Doak Walker cut! There's a couple others I'd be interested in when the time comes...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I will trade for any Brian Cushings you pull base or anything else
[Image: nice.gif]

New Goal: Mean Joe Greene SuperCollector

I also collect:
Andre Ware,Brian Cushing, Tim Tebow, Ray Lewis, Josh Hamilton