`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990s Die Cuts and oddball cards

1990s Die Cuts and oddball cards
I few people wanted to see some of what I have as far as inventive cards from the 1990s. All are available FT if anyone wants them.

Thanks for looking.

Here are some of the more basic die cuts from the 1990s.

[Image: DieCuts1.jpg]

Here are some that are a little nicer.

[Image: DieCuts2.jpg]

Here are the nastiest ones from the 1990s that I have.

[Image: DieCuts3.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

RE: 1990s Die Cuts and oddball cards
CRAZY nice cards there!!! I was just looking around the bay and on here last night to find an older set to collect. Expect a trade offer from me shortly!!! I just deleted and readded all my cards so they are all accurate!!

yay..this is the type stuff i wanna see more of!! I will def. send u a offer tonight or tomorrow! thanks
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(06-21-2011, 08:59 PM)fbqueen Wrote: yay..this is the type stuff i wanna see more of!! I will def. send u a offer tonight or tomorrow! thanks
Seeing these inspired me to dig through a box I have... I have found some decent inserts of 90's stars... Haven't found any die cuts, but have found some pretty cool inserts that I haven't seen in a decade or more! I'm loading them into my org right now and I'm going to try to put some old school sets together!

(06-21-2011, 06:00 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: I few people wanted to see some of what I have as far as inventive cards from the 1990s. All are available FT if anyone wants them.

Thanks for looking.

Here are some of the more basic die cuts from the 1990s.

[Image: DieCuts1.jpg]
hey coach, I need all the elway's and TD that you have scanned and the plummer but don't know what you collect

Here are some that are a little nicer.

[Image: DieCuts2.jpg]

Here are the nastiest ones from the 1990s that I have.

[Image: DieCuts3.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

Thanks for posting Coach! I sure wish they still made cards likes these. The newer designs are nowhere near as creative or cool. You still have a bunch I need btw...
[Image: please-f-please-girl-wish-smiley-em.gif]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Kelly, were you the one looking for the Hot Numbers insert set? If so, who do you need?
Also, I just added a good bit of 90's cards to my org... Probably around 200.. I have a few huge boxes I am going through at the point and time..

Great cards, sure wish they still made them like this. By any chance do you have any Steve Young inserts?
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I missed the whole 90's era those are totally sweet cards! There should be a thread on the main page just to post these beauties.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-22-2011, 12:29 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I missed the whole 90's era those are totally sweet cards! There should be a thread on the main page just to post these beauties.
There is such a post, buried and no short cuts for me to find it with the page error that keeps popping up.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/