`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Chase Bank and Paypal, thanks...

OT: Chase Bank and Paypal, thanks...
So I had about $45 to pay eBay, and they just randomly take it out of my bank account. No problem, so they did, well it hit my bank account and caused me to have an overdraft. It hit sometime between 11:32 and midnight. I know this because last night I checked my account at 11:32 and I still had money in it. So now I have an overdraft fee, and will have a second one today. Talk about screwing me over big time.

Chase is a joke, not sure if anyone else sees this, but when you buy something, they can take anywhere from 1-12 days from hitting your account, it is like Russian roulette. Needless to say, does any have this problem with other banks? Because I am switching banks ASAP.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: OT: Chase Bank and Paypal, thanks...
Chase sucks, and they monopolze the credit card market. I had a Sony Credit card for their points to get electronics, now Chase ha scome in and bought them out droppin gabout two or three different ways to earn points. They are horrible!!!

(06-21-2011, 10:53 AM)igloo11 Wrote: Chase sucks, and they monopolze the credit card market. I had a Sony Credit card for their points to get electronics, now Chase ha scome in and bought them out droppin gabout two or three different ways to earn points. They are horrible!!!
They are dropping just their regular points soon as well. I just never had a bank that wouldn't have a purchase show up that moment. Literally everything that hit my bank was purchased between last Wednesday through Sunday.

Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

It also happened to me and my bank charge me a 45$ fee for this.