`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Topps Diamond Die Cut cards are pretty cool...

The Topps Diamond Die Cut cards are pretty cool...
Got my Diamond Die Cut in the mail yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. Much thicker than I was expecting and pretty cool looking. It did annoy me that the top loader that Topps stuck it in wasn't thick enough, but it got to me ok, so I guess that's what matters. If you haven't seen a scan of one yet:

[Image: AlexRodriguezDiamondDieCut.jpg]

RE: The Topps Diamond Die Cut cards are pretty cool...
Yeah, I have had some that were so tight in the loader that it ripped the penny sleeve. I'm trying to find some black die cuts /60 but I haven't had any luck yet.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

I've heard they look amazing in hand! Got the email yesterday that my Jeremy Hellickson shipped, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.
What pt. thickness would you say they are since they're thicker cards? 75ish or 100?
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

their probably about the same size as the topps 2011 jersey cards..maybe slightly thicker...they ship fairly quickly, mine are taking about 2-3 days from the confirmation email...I have had 11 shipped to me and gotten confirmations on all of them now..I have 7 still in my account that I am trying to trade for 1 black...we shall see

Oh cool deal, I'm excited about getting mine.
I unlocked it with only my 5th code, so I'm betting I'm doomed on my next 10-20 codes I unlock, LOL.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I think I stuck it in a 108 pt. toploader. It's pretty nice.

I have 11 more digs to do. I bought 13 codes today. I got a few 1960's in the bunch. I hope to clear the dig board by Friday, if not sooner.

I just love how must of my trade offers I get for my Ruth black diecut /60 is mostly cards from the 80's & 90's. Hint: you have to come strong with the offers. I don't want a bunch of commons for it. They sell for over $150 (one just sold for $450). Just trying to save time for any of you. That's my #1 trade bait for an embedded diamond card.

And for the record...
It's been 34 days since I asked for my Ryan Braun Embedded Diamond card to be shipped. The invoice said it usually takes 9-12 business days. People are currently receiving theirs 5 days after they asked for it. I called them up last week and they said it was still pending. Mine better be that "special gold plated one" with the diamond.

(06-21-2011, 05:10 PM)cjm8 Wrote: I have 11 more digs to do. I bought 13 codes today. I got a few 1960's in the bunch. I hope to clear the dig board by Friday, if not sooner.

I just love how must of my trade offers I get for my Ruth black diecut /60 is mostly cards from the 80's & 90's. Hint: you have to come strong with the offers. I don't want a bunch of commons for it. They sell for over $150 (one just sold for $450). Just trying to save time for any of you. That's my #1 trade bait for an embedded diamond card.

And for the record...
It's been 34 days since I asked for my Ryan Braun Embedded Diamond card to be shipped. The invoice said it usually takes 9-12 business days. People are currently receiving theirs 5 days after they asked for it. I called them up last week and they said it was still pending. Mine better be that "special gold plated one" with the diamond.
Disregard that PM, I just traded my die cuts for a black..thanks

Very cool, I think I am all done with the codes now that I have series two complete so I will have to have my Nolan shipped. Very nice looking cards.
(06-21-2011, 07:55 PM)toddaray Wrote: Very cool, I think I am all done with the codes now that I have series two complete so I will have to have my Nolan shipped. Very nice looking cards.
How long did you wait from when you requested shipment btw??

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(06-22-2011, 08:34 PM)RiverCat Wrote: Got a notice on the door today for mine. I didn't think it would require a signature. Last time they just left it, and it was through USPS not UPS. Guess it's more valuable than I thought.
Had to be either a black diecut or something else...