`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do with common singles?

RE: What do you do with common singles?
I just got lucky and found a guy at a show. If you ever go to a show, try asking. I use to know a guy that would buy at $35 per 5000.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I use them to get autographs. I do both in person and TTM and usually only get cards signed. Im at the point where ive got thousands of base cards signed. I actually spend more money on boxes that have lots of base than I do higher end. I get more out of the investment.
[Image: westaylor.png]

Looking For Ciccarelli, Voracek, Neuvirth, and 2009/10 and 2010/11 Heroes and Prospects autographs

(06-21-2011, 12:27 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Hey Nino, unfortunately I used to have a guy who would buy boxes of commons for around that price but he went out of business (not to mention it has to be someone local as you can't ship 5000 count boxes or it would cost an arm and a leg).

I like Thumey's idea. I would love to get Habs commons from some of you guys. Please post if you would be interested and what team you want to trade. If I can get a few of us together, this might be kind of fun. It's the whole "ONE MAN'S COMMON (JUNK) IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE" concept. I love it!
I'm down with it. I am a Penguins fan. Heaterhabs if we can get a couple of people who are interested, maybe we can do a small group trade.

My ideas on this topic can be found in the "How the Times Has Changed" sticky hockey thread (http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1379978.html). Lots of great comments by Beckett members to be found there. Cheers, Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

So thumey are you still in? Dragik (Nate) is in for Res Wings cards and I am in for Habs. I have a couple hundred Pens cards mostly of the 90s variety but there are some recent ones as well. I also have some doubles from 79-80, 80-81 & 81-82 if you want them (although not in great shape. Let me know if you're still in. Thanks!

Anybody else want in on this little trade circle?

MC

(06-21-2011, 04:31 PM)thumey Wrote: I'm down with it. I am a Penguins fan. Heaterhabs if we can get a couple of people who are interested, maybe we can do a small group trade.
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

I keep mind, but if i see someone who is a collector just starting, i add them to trades or give them to someone who does donate them

i also donate them when folks ask for them around me...

right now I am happy with the commons that I have. but down the road i might have to revist this topic and i be most likely donating them to places near me

happy collecting
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)