`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
commons and star cards

commons and star cards
Im getting rid of all my commons, semi, and star cards. Good set building stuff. All cards are in great condition as i would have it no other way. years 2000 to 2011 with some mid 1990's in there too. just about all of the cards are in my organize. if interested email me to work out a price. i dont want or need them and want to get rid of them. thanks

RE: commons and star cards
sent you and offer for some guys in my sig, lmk if you see anything for them, not interested in buying now, thanks

$20 plus shipping will get all cards. over 6000. everything in my public organize and huge box of 2008 ud documentary.

Any autos or GU or serial numbered stuff in it?

With that price, I might bite on it
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

What do you estimate shipping to cost?
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

i know i may have to bite as well for 20
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(06-29-2011, 09:08 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Any autos or GU or serial numbered stuff in it?

With that price, I might bite on it
No game used or serial numbered or inserts. all base!! email me with your address and i will get a shipping cost to you. thanks. sorry for the delay